The Acesonic KM-112 Karaoke Mixer Kit for iPad/iPod/iPhone lets you transform your
tablet into a karaoke system! Just use either the component video
(Y,Pb,Pr) or composite video (Y,R,W) cable to connect your iPad to the mixer and
your TV, connect the audio to the KM-112 and then just connect the mics to the
mixer and the mixer to your TV or sound system, turn it all on and you're ready
to party! Play your music videos, tracks or use your karaoke apps and bring it
all together with the KM-112's mixing functions. You'll be able to use all the
media in your tablet and gain these features for the complete karaoke
- Plug-in microphones into the two 1/4" microphone inputs
- Plug-in two more microphones or an electric guitar or keyboard in the
two available XLR ports
- Adjust mic volume, treble, bass, and echo
- USB-to-PC Connection - Play karaoke music from your PC and record your
performance back to your PC using the USB
- The stand can be used as both a mobile hand brace or desktop stand
- Hand brace rotates 360 degrees and has a Velcro strap to hold it
- Desktop base swivels 360 degrees and can also be positioned from flat to
- Adjustable angle makes typing a breeze for anyone
More Details on the KM-112 Mixer:
- Improved circuitry reduces noise.
- Multiplex Function - Adjust audio channels to Stereo/Mono Left/Mono
Right. Works with all CD+G and VCD discs or music with Multiplex recording.
Conveniently placed on the front panel.
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP, Windows Vista compatible only - This
device is plug and play; no need to install additional software
- 3D Sound Enhancer - Enhance a full ranger of frequencies. Able to turn
on or off.
- One RCA Audio Input - Connect your music source from a PC, IPod, MP4
Player, or DVD Player.
- One RCA Audio Output - Connect music output to your TV, home theater, or
- Auto Voltage Selection - The proper voltage is automatically selected
for your country for worldwide compatibility.
- Headphone Output Jack:
- You can listen to your singing privately using headphones or connect
to any powered computer speakers to share your singing with your friends
- Headphone Volume Controller - You can adjust the volume of your
headphone or speakers connected to the Headphone Output Jack.
- Using this output does not cutoff main music volume. Headphone and
Music volume can be adjusted independently.
- Integrated USB Audio Solution using C-Media CM106 Audio I/O Controller.
Even if you don't have a sound card for your computer, the KM-112 works as
an external sound board via USB port that you can play and record your sound
sources. You can connect a microphone and a headphone to the KM-112 Mixer
and use it for Skype or making a phone call using MSN.
- Works as PC Sound Mixer. You can connect your headphone or computer
speaker to the Acesonic KM-112 to listen to music from your PC and use the
knobs on the front to adjust sound volume level and add 3D sound to your
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!