This package includes:
The very popular BDK-2000 has powerful software at it's core. This
new model can now support hard drives larger than 2TB, and create digital recording you can save on your storage device. The Acesonic BDK-2000 is the world's first professional Blu-Ray Disc
Player with Karaoke. It can play your favorite Blu-ray disc movies, karaoke
discs as well as media files. There are many other features built-in that solidifies
this player's spot as the center of entertainment in your home or venue such as
BD-Live streaming, USB, and the ability to read, play and display many of your
media file types. Simply make the HDMI connection to your HDTV or sound system,
and insert your Blu-ray movie, burn your files onto a disc, or load them onto a USB device
to get going.
Powerful Newly Added Features:
- Rip CD+Gs & Audio CDs:
- Rip CD+G into MP3+G. Also rips Audio CDs into MP3 at 4x speed
and save onto a storage device.
- Shows current track being ripped
- Powerful Recording Function: 3 Ways to record!
- Record your acapella, speech or dictation through the microphone in CD quality
- Record your singing while playing a CD or CDG and save your track as an MP3
- Record your singing while playing an MP3+G or MPEG1/MPEG2/VOB/AVI/MKV files and save your track as an MP3 (AVI & MKVs must have their native audio portion encoded in the MP3 format.)
- Index your songs: A sequential number up to 9999 is assigned to each
track in each folder making it easier to cue up songs within a folder.
You'll no longer have to press "page down" or the "down arrow" multiples
times to reach a song further down the list. Just punch in the number on the
screen or from your song book and it will be added to the playlist.
However if adding songs from multiple folders, you'll have to enter the song
number while having the folder open that contains that particular track.
- BD-ISO & DVD-ISO Support: Create an image of your Blu-Ray
discs or DVD disc with a PC and load them up into your portable USB hard drive and just plug it in. You'll no longer have to
shuffle through your Blu-Ray & DVD discs anymore. This is better than
converting your discs into MP4's or other video files because it retains
use of the menus and other special features!
- Supports Larger Hard Drives: Access drives larger than
2TB that are formatted in NTFS. With hard drive enclosures housing multiple hard drives, it's easy to
go past 2TB. Now you can have all your media centralize at one location.
Load up your files, hook it up and go through all your images, videos
and music easily.
- Compatible Disc Types: Compatible with the most disc
types such as: Blu-Ray Discs, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+RW, VCD,
CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, VCDs, CD+Gs, CDs and data discs.
This is the only Blu-ray Disc player that supports CD+G!
- Compatible File Formats: Plays MP3, MP3G, WAV, WMA,
MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (MPG/VOB), MPEG-4 (AVI), DivX, XviD, RMVB, DAT, ISO, M2TS, MKV,
MOV and JPEG
files in high-resolution video up to 1080p or 1920x1080
- File Numbering function: Built-in file numbering system can be used to find files quickly
just by entering a number
the player assigned to it. Supports 9,999 files per folder.
- Powerful USB Port: Connect a USB drive and play all your video, music
and picture files. Supports a USB 2.0 hub
making attaching multiple hard drives and flash drives possible. Supplies enough
power to run portable hard drives that do not require
external power. Supports NTFS and FAT32.
- Direct Access Front Panel: Designed to allow easy use of all
common controls without the remote control. Perfect for professional studio
and video operators. Enter track numbers, fast forward, rewind, and change menu settings all using the front panel. A volume control knob allows easy sound
- Rack-Mounts: Kit provided to securely place the BDK-2000 in a road
case or A/V Rack.
- Karaoke: There's even plenty of features for karaoke singers built-in. Karaoke DVD,
CDG, VCD, and MP3G formats are all supported.
- Cue Function: When turned on, the player will not play
but only cue the next track. You can select another track or continue
playing the next song.
- Microphone Inputs: Two microphone inputs are built-in
with bass, treble, echo, and volume knobs so you can fine tune your performance.
Another useful way to use the microphones is to make announcements,
presentations or speeches with videos and pictures on-screen.
- Key Control: A +/-7-step key control is built-in and can be adjusted by half steps.
- Mulitplex: A powerful
"Audio MPX" multiplex feature is also available on the front panel and remote
allowing users to switch between mono left, mono right, stereo or mixed audio.
You can even switch from tracks 1 through 4 as the player auto identifies single
or multiple tracks.
- Headphone Output: Perfect for listening or monitoring your music
or when viewing movies in private.
- Triple Video Display: Component video, RCA video, and
HDMI can be used simultaneously.
- Dual Audio Output: RCA audio and HDMI can be used
simultaneously. Perfect to output to your TV and mixer.
- Worldwide Compatibility: Blu-ray player region A, B, or C
available. Currently defaulted to Region A but we can send you a region B or
C player depending on your location. Just let your retailer know your
preference. 100 or 240 volt power auto detection. Detachable power cord allows you to switch to other types of power
cords in different countries.
- Upgradeable Firmware: Online software upgrades can also
be performed so you can stay up to date with the latest firmware and future
functions. Firmware updates available at
- Built-in Ethernet port lets you play online BD-Live streaming content
- BD-Live: You can download additional content for your
BD-Live enabled movies if you connect the player to an internet connection.
- Supported OSD Languages:
Trade in your old karaoke playerand upgrade to the new BDK-2000!
*Image of discs is not of the actual items. Random karaoke discs will be provided.
- 1x HDMI connection Output (HDMI 1.3)
- 1x CVBS Output
- 1x YPbPr Output
- 1x Optical Output
- 1x Coaxial Output
- 2x USB 2.0 input
- 1x Ethernet network interface(RJ-45)
- 2x 1/4" microphone inputs
- Ship Weight: 8lbs
- 6ft RCA Cable
- Remote Control
- Rack Mount Kit
Acesonic UHF-200 Dual Wireless Microphone Features:
- Maximum mobility in Open-Air concerts & other professional performances.
- Created for active musicians & presenters who also manage their own sound, it improves your performance and simplifies your setup.
- Innovations such as automatic frequency selection & automatic transmitter setup make wireless quicker and completely worry free.
- Diversity of operation gives you the most reliable performance possible.
- The system features Mere’s patented Audio Reference Companding, delivering crystal clear sound quality that pro audio engineers trust.
- Multifunctional and User Friendly receiver.
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!
Acesonic BDK-2000 Blu-Ray Multimedia Karaoke Player with UHF-200 Wireless Mics
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
A Unique Product
September 3, 2017
The BDK-2000 mostly performs as advertised. I noticed that the product seems to have been manufactured in 2011 and I wondered why this item that seems to be six (6) years old is being promoted as "new." Except for its tendency to occasionally omit the lyrics on some ripped CDGs, I'm generally happy with it.
Pros:Plays Blu-ray, DVD, CDG and CD discs as advertised. Has inputs for two mikes and two USB devices. Has a mostly intuitive front panel and remote control interface that allows volume of the music to be raised or lowered, entire pages to be flipped and songs extended. Came with two wireless mikes.
Cons:Was manufactured in 2011. Has annoying "habit" of randomly omitting lyrics on ripped CDGs. Misidentifies some discs as non-playable. Has substandard disc tray. Instruction manual is pitiably insufficient on some operations. Requires "wired" LAN connection in Wi-Fi age. Doesn't provide an "enhanced" operation manual for download. Was advertised as including FIVE (5) CDGs with purchase but not furnished. The provided mikes have two accessory items that don't describe their function (one seems to be a device that keeps the mike(s) from rolling when placed on a flat surface but can't figure the function of the two tubular items...