The RSQ NK-2000U is best NEO+G karaoke player
on the market today. Aside from NEO+G, the NK-2000U will also play all your
regular DVDs, CDs, CD+Gs and more! This NEO+G player now features a SD/MMC card
reader as well as a USB port with powerful utilities to help you manage your
media. You will be able to play movies, music and view photos saved in your USB
device. The player can copy movie clips (small files), music, and photos from
your CD or DVD into your USB device. This player can also encode MP3 music
directly from normal Audio CDs to your USB device.
machine has the ability to function as your best karaoke player as well as being
a key component in turning your living room into a home theatre with 5.1 surround sound.
Utilizing the built in AC-3 and DTS audio decoders, this player will allow you
to have front left and right speakers, surround left and right speakers, as well
as a center speaker and a sub-woofer. So whether you're singing your favorite
karaoke songs, or watching your favorite movie; one thing is for sure. You'll be
doing it with the best picture and sound quality available.
have direct access to just about all the features on this machine using all the
buttons on the front panel. You'll rarely have to use your remote control.
You'll be able to adjust the key and echo while you're singing. There's also
individual microphone volume control so each singer can set the microphone
volume accordingly. For even faster track access, you can use the 0-9 keys
to just punch in the track you want instead of having to forward through all the
unwanted tracks to get to your favorites.
- Plays NEO+G discs which contain many more songs than regular CD+Gs
- Playable Discs : CD/DVD-Video/DVD-R/DVD+R/SVCD/VCD/CD-RW/CD-R
- Compatible Formats : CD+G/Audio CD/HDCD/VCD/MP3/JPEG/AVI/MPEG-4
- Built-in SD, Mini SD , MMC Card Reader & USB Port
- 3 Playback Modes Optimized for Karaoke, Stereo, Music or 5.1 Channel
- Digital Key Control 13 Steps
- Music Tempo Control (CD+G)
- Scoring Function (For NEO+G and CD+G)
- Dual 1/4” Microphone Input
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Optical Out/ Coaxial Out
- Component Video Out
- Supports Progressive Scan 480i/ 480P/ 780P/ 1080i
- The list of songs will be displayed on the TV screen
- Search and reserve songs while playing
- Reserve up to 99 songs to sing
- Rewind, Fast forward, Pause without breaking graphic
- Directly access songs you want to play
- Built-in 5.1-channel Dolby Digital, AC-3 DTS and HDCD
- Plays Both NTSC and PAL Discs. Automatic NTSC and
- Aspect Ratios: 4:3 Pan and Scan, 4:3 Letterbox, 16:9
- A-B Repeat Mode
- Slow Motion / Picture Zoom / Frame Advance / Multi-angle Viewing /
- 2 x 1/4" Microphone Inputs
- Microphone Volume Controller and Echo
- Direct access keys on front panel including: 0-9 keys,
Multiplex, Key Controller
- Rack-Mountable (Kit Included)
- 1 RCA Video Output
- 1 S-Video Output
- 1 Component Video Output (Y/PB/BR) (Interlace or Progressive Scan)
- Audio Audio: 5.1 Channels output, Optical, Coaxial
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- CE / UL / FDA Certified
- Shipping Weight: 15 Lbs.
- Power Consumption : 25W
- Power Input : AC 110V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
12 Benefits to Choose Neo+G Karaoke Format:
Over 50 Neo+G commercial titles and
thousands of songs are available in English and Spanish
Click Here to See Complete List
Over 6 karaoke players are now supporting
Virtually same audio and video quality as
a regular CD+G disc
Make your own FREE NEO+G Disc -
Click Here To Download Neo+G creation tools
Access songs instantly by pressing song
number. Save time from looking and swapping discs.
Reserve up to 99 songs to sing and
reserved song will be displayed on the screen.
On-screen song title display and song
search capability while playing.
Rewind, Fast forward, Pause without
Intro Silence Skip function - 1 key can
skip silent introduction and start singing right away.
Download thousands of MP3+G songs online
for FREE and convert them into Neo+G disc.
No more carrying thousands of discs with
you, perfect for KJs, parties, and rentals.
- Store over 2,000 songs on a DVD disc using
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!