The Acesonic KM-112 Vocal Mixer is the best, cheapest, and most convenient
solution to implement a mixer and add microphone inputs into any system whether
you have a DVD player or computer. Setup is easy and you need only output your
DVD player or computer's audio output into the KM-112 and make another
connection between the KM-112's output and your audio systems input.
You'll gain the ability to connect two microphones to the front panel and
make volume, treble, bass, and echo adjustments. Music can be adjusted
separately from the microphone volume so you can balance the two for optimum
sound. A headphone input is built right into the front panel so you can connect
your favorite headset and listen in even closer when making adjustments. A 3D
Sound enhancer can be enabled with the push of a button when you need that
additional richness in your music.
For extra convenience and the ability to further enhance your sound, USB
audio has been implemented. This is perfect for people who use their computer to
play all their songs and allows all audio to be transferred digitally so you
will not lose any quality.
The KM-112 has two XLR inputs in the back perfect for other audio sources
such as microphones, keyboards, or electric guitars making this perfect for
musicians and singers to add a few more features to their system. Additionally,
a multiplex function has been implemented into the front panel letting singers
change between left and right channel audio with the flip of a switch.
- Improved circuitry reduces noise.
- Multiplex Function - Adjust audio channels to Stereo/Mono
Left/Mono Right. Works with all CD+G and VCD discs or music with Multiplex
recording. Conveniently placed on the front panel.
- USB-to-PC Connection - Play karaoke music from your PC
and record your performance back to your PC using the USB port. Now you can
sing on your PC and enjoy the best quality sound with no signal loss.
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP, Windows Vista compatible only - This
device is plug and play; no need to install additional software
- Two 1/4" Microphone Inputs - Connect 2 microphones to the
- Two XLR Balanced Inputs - Connect two XLR microphones,
electric guitar, Piano Keyboard, or sound sources to the rear panel.
- Two Individual Microphone Volume Control (front) - Set
the volume of each microphone in relation to the other. Mainly used to
adjust singer's volume so no one is louder than another.
- 3D Sound Enhancer - Enhance a full ranger of frequencies.
Able to turn on or off.
- Music Volume Control - Adjust playback volume of music.
- Microphone Treble Control - Adjust treble for all 4
- Microphone Bass Control - Adjust bass for all 4
- Microphone Echo Control - Adjust the echo effect for all
- One RCA Audio Input - Connect your music source from a
PC, IPod, MP4 Player, or DVD Player.
- One RCA Audio Output - Connect music output to your TV,
home theater, or stereo system.
- Auto Voltage Selection - The proper voltage is automatically selected for
your country for worldwide compatibility.
- Headphone Output Jack:
- You can listen to your singing
privately using headphones or connect to any powered computer speakers to
share your singing with your friends and family.
- Headphone Volume Controller - You can adjust the volume
of your headphone or speakers connected to the Headphone Output Jack.
- Using this output does not cutoff main music volume. Headphone and
Music volume can be adjusted independently.
- Integrated USB Audio Solution using C-Media CM106 Audio
I/O Controller. Even if you don't have a sound card for your computer, the
KM-112 works as an external sound board via USB port that you can play and
record your sound sources. You can connect a microphone and a headphone to
the KM-112 Mixer and use it for Skype or making a phone call using MSN.
- Works as PC Sound Mixer. You can connect your headphone
or computer speaker to the Acesonic KM-112 to listen to music from your PC
and use the knobs on the front to adjust sound volume level and add 3D sound
to your music enjoyment.
1 Acesonic Wired Microphone with 14' cable
- 1 RCA-to-RCA audio cable (Connect from DVD Player)
- 1 RCA-to-Mini Jack audio cable (connect from PC)
- USB Driver Disc (Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7)
- 1 USB Cable
- Rack Mount Kit
- Power Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- Ship Weight: 8lbs
Download Drivers for Windows 7 or XP 32-bit
Download Drivers for Windows 8