Head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal
sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An
ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and
dancers. The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the
headband as desired. The C 520 provides the perfect solution for any performer
needing a handsfree microphone.
A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture
shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer
element,ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
C 520 for external phantom powering
C 520 L for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack
transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the userís mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130 dB/132 dB (for THD = 1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L, or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Connector: C 520: 3-pin male XLR; C 520 L: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: C 520: 3 m (10 ft.); C 520 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: length: 195 mm (7.7 in.) (microphone only); max. diameter: 134 mm (5.3 in.)
- Net weight: 26 g (0.9 oz.)
- Shipping weight: C 520: 380 g (13.4 oz.); C 520
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!