Cost efficient clip-on microphone for applications including
houses of worship, lecturers, etc.
Low-profile, cost efficient clip-on microphone for applications including
houses of worship, lecturers, etc. Connects to AKG bodypack transmitters.
The CK 99 L provides a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10 kHz for
added clarity. Its cardioid polar pattern and bass rolloff combine to suppress
unwanted ambient noise.
- Inconspicuous clip-on microphone
- Natural, airy sound
- High ambient noise rejection
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 15 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8.8 mV/Pa (-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 118 dB (k=1 %)
- Equivalent noise level: 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 1.5 to 10 VDC or 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938 using MPA V L
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.6 m (5 ft. 4 in.)
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 2.5 g (0.08 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 115 g (4 oz.)
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!