The newly designed AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG's circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity 9191 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
- Frequency range 16 to 28,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 55 ohms
- MaMax. input power 200 mW
- Earpads leatherette und velvet
- Cable 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable) 240 g (8.5 oz.)
- Shipping weight 550 g (19.4 oz.)
- Patent(s) Varimotion - multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!