Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The XLI Series of power
amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power
amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable.
They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of
worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series
are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for
Features include RCA and XLR
inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and
binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal
presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts,
no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of
experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in
amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a
powerful argument for quality and value!
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
Download Instruction Manual
- 450W @ 4ohms Dual / 330W @ 8ohms Dual / 900W @ 8ohms Bridged
- 2 Channels
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-1 dB (at 1 watt)
- THD: <0.5%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion: =/ <0.35% (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full
rated ouput to -30 dB)
- Slew Rate: >10V/us
- Voltage Gain: 31 dB
- Damping Factor: (8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200
- Signal To Noise Ratio: (A-weighted) >100 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: -75 dB, -59 dB
- Input Sensitivity: (for full rated power at 8 ohms) 0.775V or 1.4V
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 20k?, 10k?
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: (+10%) 120V~60
Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 12.4" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 31.5cm)
- Weight: 28lbs (12.7kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!