DSP Karaoke & Cinema Amplifier KC5200
- Unprecedented integrated design of Cinema and Karaoke, 5.1 channels decoding for movies and simulate 5.1 channels for KTV surround sound output
- Supporting digitizing&networking intelligent home; remote control of infrared switch;
- All digital audio processing system, stereo DSP multi-digital reverb, more professional vocal effect;
- 3 in 1 out HDMI audio and video interfaces, optical and coaxial audio digital inputs;
- 2 inches LCD color screen, CN/EN are optional, dynamic indicator display, four-key navigation controller, more convenient;
- 16-Band PEQ for music, 16-Band PEQ for two ways MIC respectively, noise gate, HPF/LPF;
- Functions for Effect: HPF/LPF,Reverb,Echo and 3-Band PEQ.
- Functions for Main Outputs/Center/Sub/Surround: 5-Band PEQ, HPF/LPF, Input selecting and Mixing ratio, Polarity, Delay, Limiter and Gain.
- With ADI chip, 255MHz main frequency, 32-Bit DSP processor, 48KHz sampling frequency, 24-Bit A/D and D/A converter;
- Multiple interfaces such as USB, RS232, LAN and WiFi, equipped with professional PC software.
- 16 groups system memories data, including 8 groups of preset, 8 groups of user settings; The boot data is the last saved parameters;
- 2 levels lock function. Standby function.
Features & Specifications:
- Output Channel: Main outputs (R/L) / Center / SUB/ SURR (L/R)
- Output Power: 8 Ω 5*200W + 400W | 4 Ω 5* 400W + 800W
- S/N R: >103dB
- THD: <0.01%
- Sensitivity: 0.775v/1.0v/1.4v
- Input Impedance (Ω) : 20k Ω balance
- Damping Factor: > 200/8 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (+0dB - 0.5dB, 1KHz)
- Crosstalk of Channels: > 95dB
- Power Protection: short circuit, overcurrent, undervoltage overvoltage, overheating
- Weight: 9.25KG
- 485 x 460 x 95 mm
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!