The AM-200 is the latest amplifier we offer that fits the requirements for smaller environments. Too often, your only options were high-powered systems that are just excessive for your dorm room or apartment. Essentially purchasing a system you would never fully utilize. Smaller speaker systems just would not offer the same sound quality you're looking for. This amplifier will bring optimum sound to your party!
- 960W Maximum Power Output / 240 W + 240 W RMS 4 Ohms
- 480W Maximum Power Output / 120 W + 120W RMS 8 Ohms
- 3 Microphone Inputs
- 4 Audio Signal Processor - Enhances Music & Vocal Quality
- Echo, Delay, Bass & Treble Microphone Mixing
- Music Balance, Bass & Treble Adjustment
- Individual Music & Microphone Volume Adjustments
- Remote Control
- Bluetooth connectivity for your mobile device and tablet. Stream your favorite musics in this amplifier
- You can record your singing using the recording function. It is a great way to improve your singing skills
- Power per Channel:
- 960W Maximum Power Output / 240 W + 240 W RMS 4 Ohms
- 480W Maximum Power Output / 120 W + 120W RMS 8 Ohms
- Rated Input Level/Impedance
- Audio input : 250mv / 47k
- Microphones input: 15mv / 600 Ω
- Frequency Response
- Master Channel f=20 Hz-20KHz : < 2db
- Signal To Noise
- Speak System
- Tone Control
- Bass f=100 Hz
- Treble f=10k Hz
ACESONIC DGX-220 HDMI KARAOKE PLAYER
The new Acesonic DGX-220 carries plenty of features both new and improved.
This machine will play all your discs, convert CD+G to MP3+G, play MP3+Gs, and
record your performances, dictations or speeches. All these features were
developed for users as we are users ourselves!
One of the DGX-220's most important feature is to make the most of the MP3+G
format. Converting CD+Gs into MP3+Gs and storing them on a USB device or SD card
can be done very easily and users now have the option to convert at 1x or ultra
fast 4x speeds. When converting, a list will appear allowing you to check off
each track you want to convert or you can also convert the entire disc. You can
even record your own singing into an MP3+G file. A very convenient feature is
that you can playback the last recorded song with just a push of a single
button. The DGX-220 can even generate a song list with a number for all your
tracks after you've finished converting and recording. To further improve its
recording function, Acesonic brings in a large memory buffer to avoid skipping
when recording and you can also record without playing a disc. This is useful
when you want to record a dictation or speech! You also have the option to
record using many sources such as from your CDs, VCDs, CD+Gs, MP3+Gs, or AVI
files (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3).
One of the main focuses was to create a machine that is even easier and more
convenient to use. The DGX-220 has a headphone jack built-in so you can listen
to all your media in private right from the front panel. Multiplex and audio
tracks are even easier to switch to and from as well which can be done just by
the push of the "multiplex" button. All these features are now built into a
professional quality case for durability and long life.
The DGX-220 supports up to 5,000 songs on a USB drive or SD card. Simply
plug in your storage devices and the machine will load them up faster than
before since it now utilizes USB 2.0. An HDMI port is also built-in and both
surround sound and microphone audio are all sent through the HDMI port to help
simplify connections. This is the only player on the market to have this feature
utilizing both HDMI and microphone audio together! Other players would require a
mixer or second connection to use HDMI and microphone audio together which can
be both a hassle and expensive.
Digital Recording - This totally independent feature can record
your speeches or dictations without needing to have a disc playing. You can
also record singing along with audio and lyrics essentially creating an MP3G
with you leading the vocals! Playback recordings with a push a button and
easily see if your timing is in sync with the words on screen. Great for
practice. Great for sharing.
Headphone Jack - Built-in to the front panel so you can
listen to your tracks privately
Professional mixer - Built-in professional mixer
greatly improves sound quality
Full MP3G Support - With MP3G becoming the new standard for
karaoke because it is easy to store and transport, the DGX-220 will play
MP3+G from CDs, DVDs, memory cards, or USB drives. Supports up to 5,000
CD+G to MP3G Converter - Go digital! Convert all your CD+G discs
into MP3G and store them on SD cards, external hard drives or USB flash
drives. Simply place your CD+G into the disc tray and encode directly to
your storage device. You need only check off the tracks or the entire disc
Faster Ripping Speeds - Capture a CD or CD+G disc to MP3 or MP3+G
at 1x or the faster 4x speed and save you over 75% of capturing time.
Song List Creator for Jukebox Function - The DGX-220 will scan the
entire drive and create a text file containing song information and a song
number. You'll just need to punch in the song number to play a song and you can
print out the song list through you PC.
HDMI Port - Allows 1 connection from player to your TV for both
audio and video, including microphone audio. You can turn any HDMI Monitor
into a karaoke screen. Sending audio signal digitally, you are getting the
best sound quality without any interference
MIC Audio through COAX & Optical Output - The only player to
output microphone/vocal audio through COAX & Optical outputs eliminating the
need for complex settings or connections.
Play Last Recorded Track - Just push a single button after
recording to playback. No more spending lots of time going through menus
leaving more time to record.
Full 1080p - Pictures are displayed as clear as possible up to
1920x1080 resolution Using the HDMI output.
Cue On Function - Player will stop at end of each track to wait
for your next song selection.
- Multi-format karaoke player with high definition video output.
- Plays most downloaded karaoke tracks that are in MP3G format.
CD+G Discs into MP3+Gs at 1x or 4X the Speed.
- Digitally record your singing into
an MP3G file to USB or SD Card with the push of a button!
- Direct Access Front
Panel Design: Open, Close, Play, Pause, Previous, Next, 0 - 9 Number, Key ,
Microphone Volume, Echo Volume
- +/- 6 Steps Key Control
- Progressive Scan up to
1080p HD Video Output
- Headphone Output Jack.
- Video Output: HDMI, Composite
Video, S-Video, Component Video, VGA Video
- Audio Output: 2 Channel (L/R), 5.1
Channel, Optical and Coaxial
- Two 1/4" Microphone Inputs with Individual Volume
- Video Signal System: PAL/ NTSC/ AUTO
Acesonic SP-450 300W Professional Vocal Speaker System(Pair)
The Acesonic SP-450 Professional Karaoke Speakers are designed with serious singers in mind. The Acesonic SP-450 is a bass reflex professional karaoke speaker that dishes out surprisingly rich, full sound for the mid-range. It takes advantage of the latest technology geared towards professional and home karaoke! The 10" woofer and two 3" tweeters provide smoother response and better detail than other speakers of the past. And these speakers don't just sound great; with it's solid black color and three dimensional curved design, these two speakers will look great in any club or home!
- Attractive three-dimensional curved design
- Excellent Mid-range sound reproduction for Vocal and Singing
- Black Color
- Speaker Stand Mountable
- Ceiling Mountable
- Design in the U.S.A.
- Type: 2-way, 3-speaker Bass-Reflex Type
- Speaker: 1 x 10" cone-type (Woofer) 2 x 3" cone-type (Tweeter)
- Banana Plug connector style interface
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz Rated Sensitivity: 90dB Max.
- Maximum power Output: 300W Each x 2 Speakers for greater output requirements
- Impedance: 2-8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Dimension: 20.27" x 11.4" x 11.8" (LxDxH)
- Net Weight:50.7 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 58 lbs.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What is a bass reflex speaker?
Unlike an acoustic suspension speaker that uses a sealed enclosure, a bass reflex speaker includes a port (a hole in the box tuned to a specific frequency) or bass radiator (often referred to as a "drone cone") to produce more bass output in a tuned frequency range.
With a bass reflex design, efficiency is better - a bass reflex speaker will play louder than an acoustic suspension speaker when driven with the same amount of amplifier power. This can be a big benefit, especially if you're using a low-powered receiver or amp.
The Acesonic UHF-5200 Pro is a True Diversity, 900MHz -100 Channels UHF Wireless Microphone System. This system operates in the 900Mhz range which goes even further up the UHF spectrum to interference. Most common systems operate in the crowded 600 and 800MHz range so the UHF-5200 Pro effectively avoids interference and sfrequency traffic jams with other systems. Excellent sound quality is provided by commercial grade UHF true diversity where 2 radio modules per antenna are continuously compared to select the strongest signal which delivers exceptionally stable radio signal. If you run into some interference, just select another channel from the many available. The microphones will auto-sync with the receiver via infrared. These two features combine to provide you with a very robust system. The microphones themselves are designed to pick up your voice very well so you always sound like yourself and don't have to worry about sound degradation. After many uses, most microphones do get dropped a few times which is why these are built a lot more rugged than others. Acesonic has developed this system to perform very well with emphasis on sound and build quality.
There are 8 different sound effects to choose from to help enhance your sound. Make your choice depending on your music type like Pop, Rock, Classic, Jazz, Dance, or R&B. Other effects can match your sound preferences such as Boost or Treble. Standard settings are available for those who want no effects or prefer to use their own EQ.
- Commercial grade UHF true diversity system
- 8 Adjustable Sound Effects: Pop, Rock, Classic, Jazz, Dance, R&B, Boost, Treble3
- CPU Control: A Micro Computer handles all the various functions such as
frequency selection, display, sound settings and analyzing signals
- Digital Frequency Synthesis Technology: Higher frequency stability
- Digital Transmitting/Receiving Encryption
- Single or Multi System Setup
- Operates in 900-960MHz with 100 Channels - Avoiding crowded 600 & 800MHz bands &
160-260MHz VHF bands
- Easy-to-Use infrared syncing feature and channel switching function
- Two highly sensitive and durable microphones with LCD indicators
- Frequency Range: UHF 900-960MHz Digital Transmission
- Digital Modulation Mode: pi/4DQPSK
- Occupied Bandwidth: 300KHz
- Transmission Rate: 204.8Kbps
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 50~15KHz
- Handheld microphone transmitter
- Transmit Mode: Audio and Data using encrypted digital transmission
- Dedicated Data Channel: 7kbps, internal CRC check
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Transmitting Power: ≤10dBm
- Frequency Stabilization: ±0.005%
- Battery: 2x 1.5V batteries
- Receive Mode: Digital Decryption Reception
- Sensitivity: -94dBm
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!