API A502 Mixing Amplifier
This U.S. design amplifier pocess a 600 Watt output (peak) and is rack-mountable
to any standard 19" rack
with the optional rack-mountable kit. It has all the necessary acoustic
features sought by karaoke jockeys.
The API A-502 Amplifier has many special features such as (4 video input)/(3
video output). This imply
full-functions sources remote control of all four channels. It also feature
independent mic & music tone control.
- Stereo digital echo
- Independent delay, repeat & echo control
- 5 mic input (3-Front/2-Back)
- High /
Mid / Low microphone control
Stereo / Mono control
- Independent mic & music tone control
- Digital Key Control
- Full function remote control : Source/Music-Mic
- 4 video input / 3 video output
- Direct Access : Vocal Cancel/Vocal Partner/Digital Kay Control
- Mid/Center/Rear speakers output
- Cooling Fan
- Rack kits included
- Power: 300W x 300W (max)
- Amplifier Output: (1KHz,-3db,6ohm): 0.03%
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic: 6mV/600ohm
- Source: 300mV/22ohm
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance:
- PRE OUT: 2.5/1K ohm
- REC OUT: 2.5/1K ohm
- Output Level / Impedance:
- MIC: 10Hz to 25kHz,+/-3dB
- MUSIC: 10Hz to
- Frequency Responses: MUSIC BASS: +/-10dB(100Hz)
- Key Control Range: 9 steps +/-4 Tones
- Video Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 1Vp-p/75ohm
- Video Output Sensitivity/Impedance: 1p-p/75ohmz
- Tone Control Characteristics:
- MUSIC TREBLE: +/-10dB(10Hz)
- MIC BASS: +/-10dB(100Hz)
- MIC TREBLE: +/-10dB(10Hz)
- 4 ohm to 16 ohm if use either terminal 1 or 2
- Speaker Output Terminals: 6 ohm to 16 ohm use both terminal 1 and 2
- Power Supply: 110-120V/220-240V,60/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 450W
- AC Power Outlets: Unswitched (200W max) x 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H mm) 430x140x398mm
- Weight: 33lbs
ACESONIC SP-450 300W Speaker (pair)
The Acesonic SP-450 Professional Karaoke Speakers are designed with serious singers in mind. The Acesonic SP-450 is a bass reflex professional karaoke speaker that dishes out surprisingly rich, full sound for the mid-range. It takes advantage of the latest technology geared towards professional and home karaoke! The 10" woofer and two 3" tweeters provide smoother response and better detail than other speakers of the past. And these speakers don't just sound great; with it's solid black color and three dimensional curved design, these two speakers will look great in any club or home!
- Attractive three-dimensional curved design
- Excellent Mid-range sound reproduction for Vocal and Singing
- Black Color
- Speaker Stand Mountable
- Ceiling Mountable
- Design in the U.S.A.
- Type: 2-way, 3-speaker Bass-Reflex Type
- Speaker: 1 x 10" cone-type (Woofer) 2 x 3" cone-type (Tweeter)
- Banana Plug connector style interface
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz Rated Sensitivity: 90dB Max.
- Maximum power Output: 300W Each x 2 Speakers for greater output requirements
- Impedance: 2-8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Dimension: 20.27" x 11.4" x 11.8" (LxDxH)
- Net Weight:50.7 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 58 lbs.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What is a bass reflex speaker?
Unlike an acoustic suspension speaker that uses a sealed enclosure, a bass reflex speaker includes a port (a hole in the box tuned to a specific frequency) or bass radiator (often referred to as a "drone cone") to produce more bass output in a tuned frequency range.
With a bass reflex design, efficiency is better - a bass reflex speaker will play louder than an acoustic suspension speaker when driven with the same amount of amplifier power. This can be a big benefit, especially if you're using a low-powered receiver or amp.
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!