RCA to HDMI converter
It converts RCA (AV, composite, CVBS) signals to HDMI signals so your old device can play on digital TVs with HDMI ports. The analog-to-digital conversion uses up to 10 bits and 162 MSPS samples, black/white level expansion, improved color conversion, dynamic range expansion, blue stretching, automatic detection and automatic conversion of composite signals to 1080p (60Hz) output. These make the video active, providing the clearest, most realistic HD visuals.
1. Input ports: 1xRCA (Yellow, White, Red), USB power
2. Output ports: 1xHDMI(standard)
3. Composite input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N
4. HDMI output: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz
5. Power: USB Port
No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
Output the audio synchronization with video.
Can be played on Monitor/TV with 1920x1080@60Hz with High bandwidth capability
For converter to function properly, the USB cable (for power supply) must be connected.
Supported audio format: 2 channel analog audio, does not support 3D.
1* RCA to HDMI Converter
1* Mciro USB Cable
1* User Manual
1. Video signal transfer only, can't improve the video quality.
2. Starting time - less than 10 seconds.
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!