Light weight loudspeaker system capable of full bandwidth reproduction at high levels.
Designed for system flexibility, the EON305 offers all the physical attributesand JBL component technology as the EON315.This is the EON for powered mixer systems or upgrades to existing amp andspeaker systems. The input panel features dual Speakon/¼" connectorsfor maximum flexibility and system expansion. JBL's SonicGuard has been built into the network protecting the high frequency driver from excessivepower without interrupting the performance. Only premium grade componentsare utilized in the advanced network design for an ultra coherent summationin the crossover region.
The EON305 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. The system will handle 250 watts continuously and 1000 watts peak
- 250 watt Passive Speaker System, with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light Weight, at only 15 kg (33 lbs) it is truly portable
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (2 ½ in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver.
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard HF protection
- NL4 and ¼" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy “daisy-chain” connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Perfectly matched for powered-mixer systems.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
- System Power Rating : 250 W continuous 500 W program, 1000 W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
- Coverage Pattern : 100° H x 60° V nominal
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB Net
- Weight : 15 kg (33 lb)
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!