The JRX118S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
The JRX118S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil. It's rated at 350 watts (continuous) and 1400 watts (peak) – and that's based on JBL Professional‘s 100 hour torture test. We've even created settings for the dbx DriveRack® PA Loudspeaker Controller that will let you get every last bit of performance from your JRX118S system.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle for use with satellite speakers.
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 300 Hz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 597 mm x 516 mm x 559 mm (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 300 Hz (±3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Recommended Crossover Settings: 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!