PERFECT WHEN YOUR MUSIC HITS HARD AND LOW
When your music has some serious low-end, the shelf-ported MRS10 provides the deep, extended response you need to experience everything in your mix to its fullest potential. WIth a built-in variable crossover, you can dial it in to match your monitors perfectly, and if you want to hear your mix without it, simply bypass the subwoofer and built-in crossover with the included footswitch.
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio & home use. Perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low-frequency reproduction
- 120 watts (240W Peak) of Class-D amplification
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Crossover frequency 40Hz to 180 Hz
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns the connected monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!