Focused On Live Sound
ProFXv2 mixers feature all-new Vita™ preamps for unmatched sound quality and
a no-compromise live mixing toolkit including the all-new, immensely powerful
ReadyFX™ effects engine.
The Life Of Your Live Mix
Mackie ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide
range of models, each delivering unmatched performance.
With the all-new preamps and effects engine plus tools like GEQ and USB
recording/playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound
From every input to every output, ProFXv2 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
Vita Preamps - Fidelity
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps
are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual
feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise
ReadyFX Effects Engine - Richness
The all-new ReadyFX effects
engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive
processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and
always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
No-Compromise - Comprehensive
Live Mixing Toolkit Each ProFXv2 model is a
well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic
equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute,
ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
USB Recording/Playback - Record
USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the
show. We’ve included easy-to-use Tracktion® recording software so you can get
started right away.
12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB
Unmatched Sound Quality
- 6 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita™ mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
No-Compromise Live Mixing
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 4 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devic
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
No-Hassle USB Recording/Playback
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion® recording software
Rugged Roadworthy Design
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!