No need for PC, just press the button, then the MAIWO K307 docking station can copy full disk information
from 1:1 or 1:2 HDD. Cloning 1:3 HDD is not supported and the fourth HDD only can be
used for storage when connected to a PC. 4 LED indicators show clone progress at 25%-50%-75%-100%.
A 12V, 5A power adapter supports HDD total up to 12TB.
- Clone function: Can clone disk A (original disk) to disks B&C (clone disk)
with clone button
- LED lights show clone progress
- No need to connect with USB to a PC when cloning
- 12TB Maximum Capacity reached
- Two USB ports support external USB devices
- Hot swap and play
- Support USB2.0,up to 480Mbp/s
- Support SSD and all 2.5”,3.5” SATA / SATA HDD
- Different LED lights to show power and data activity
- System Compatibility: Windows2000/2003/XP/VISTA/7, Mac OS 10.3 or higher.
- Supports HDD Type 2.5"/3.5"
- 4 SATA HDD Slots
- Output Interface: 1 x USB 2.0 / 2 x USB host
- Supports Max. HDD Capacity 3TB per slot
- Power Supply Input: 100-240v 50/60Hz 1.2A Max., output:12V 5A
- 1x HDD Docking
- 1x USB2.0 cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x User Manual
- 4x 2.5'' HDD bracket
- Dimensions: 6.42 in x 4.92 in x 3.15 in (16.3 cm x 12.5 cm x 8.0 cm)
- Weight: 11.85 oz (336 g)
Hard disk drives not included.
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!