The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone
designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It
has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency
range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other
sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Beta 58A has a shaped
frequency response that is ideal for close–up vocals. The superb performance of
this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged
construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
The Beta 58A® microphone accentuates the warmth and clarity of lead and backup
vocals. Its supercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage
sounds. Supercardioid, Dynamic.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and
bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior
rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of
mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Note: This microphone does not come with a
microphone cable. If you need one, please select from the option above.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone
axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
*1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone
inputs rated low Z Phasing.
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with
respect to pin 3.
Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished,
spherical steel mesh grille.
- Adjustable, Stand Adapter
Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees
with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish.
- Net Weight
278 grams (9.92 oz)
Get Extended Warranty!
This product qualifies for our extended warranty coverage. We'll fix or replace your machine within 3 days.Click here for details...
1 Year Warranty - $26.99
2 Year Warranty - $37.99
3 Year Warranty - $44.99
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!