Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple
setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of
the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the
most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX4R Rack Mount Receiver
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers
simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection
quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable
antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX Wireless
Rack mount kit included.
purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to
ensure proper system operation.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels
(overload / clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and
- Compatible Systems per Band: Up to 12 (Region Dependent)
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including
the legendary SM58®, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity
and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands
to ensure proper system operation.
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring Beta 58A®
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
Beta 58A Features:
Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and
bass rolloff to control proximity effect
Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and
superior rejection of off–axis sound
Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of
mechanical noise and vibration
Minimally effected by varying load impedance
Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Beta 58A Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone
axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!