The GLXD24/SM86 Handheld Wireless System is part of
the Handheld wireless systems family.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine
leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with
best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to
define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/BETA87A handheld transmitter,
microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable,
carrying case, and user guide.
GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter / SM86
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for
decades, including the legendary SM58®, the GLXD2 transmits
wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless
components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring the
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for
seamless frequency changing
||Up to 16 hours
||Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
|Typical Operating Distance
||Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum
of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to
65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m)
under ideal conditions.
SM86 Vocal Microphone
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for
professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86
withstands the rigors of touring while delivering a clear, studio-quality sound.
A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing
unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes
handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop" noise.
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
- Receiver Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms at 1 kHz *Recommended minimum load impedance:
- Phantom power required? Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc,
positive at both pins 2 and 3
- Connector Type: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
Battery Requirements: Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!