Designed for professional audio engineers and musicians, the SRH840
Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are optimized for studio recording
and critical listening.
A precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers
combine with total comfort and durability to provide the ultimate listening
experience. The replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads
ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use. Also includes threaded 1/4" (6.3mm)
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear
mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior
comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears
and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and
easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 102 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 44 Ω
- Max. input power (1kHz): 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 0.7 lb (317.5 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.75 lbs (794 g)
- Length of cable: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Type of cable: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!