Tripp Lite's 2-Port VGA/SVGA Video Splitter provides bandwidth support at 350MHZ, allowing simultaneous display of video on 2 monitors. In addition, a built-in booster allows a video signal (up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz) to be transmitted up to 210 ft. from the source. Two standard HD15 female ports are used to connect the monitors, while the a third HD15 male port is used to connect the CPU. The splitter can be located up to 25 ft. from the connected computer, and up to 185 ft. from the connected monitors. The number of connected monitors can be expanded by cascading up to 3 levels of B114-002-R splitters together.
- Simultaneously display video on 2 VGA/SVGA monitors
- Ideal for video presentations or sharing information with multiple users
- A built-in booster allows a video signal (up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz) to be transmitted up to 210 ft. from the source
- The splitter can be located up to 25 ft. from the connected computer, and up to 185 ft. from the connected monitors
- 350Mhz Bandwidth Support
- Cascade up to 3 levels of B114-002-R splitters together to increase the number of connected monitors
- Rugged, fully shielded metal housing
- Computer with a HD15 port
- VGA/SVGA monitor
- The B114-002-R can only be cascaded to other B114-002-R splitters
- B114-002-R VGA/SVGA Video Splitter - 2 Port
- External Power Supply with NEMA 1-15P Plug (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.3A; Output: 9V, 0.8A)
- Owner's manual
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!