The 5.1 Channels 1400-Watts Powerful Complete Package Includes:
DSP Karaoke & Cinema Amplifier KC5200
- Unprecedented integrated design of Cinema and Karaoke. Supporting 5.1 channels output for home theater and simulate 5.1 channel output for karaoke environment for a total of 1400-watts of power output.
- Supporting digitizing and networking intelligent home; remote control of infrared switch;
- All digital audio processing system, stereo DSP multi-digital reverb, more professional vocal effect;
- 3 in 1 out HDMI audio and video interfaces, optical and coaxial audio digital inputs;
- 2 inches LCD color screen, CN/EN are optional, dynamic indicator display, four-key navigation controller, more convenient;
- 16-Band PEQ for music, 16-Band PEQ for two ways MIC respectively, noise gate, HPF/LPF;
- Functions for Effect: HPF/LPF,Reverb,Echo and 3-Band PEQ.
- Functions for Main Outputs/Center/Sub/Surround: 5-Band PEQ, HPF/LPF, Input selecting and Mixing ratio, Polarity, Delay, Limiter and Gain.
- With ADI chip, 255MHz main frequency, 32-Bit DSP processor, 48KHz sampling frequency, 24-Bit A/D and D/A converter;
- Multiple interfaces such as USB, RS232, LAN and WiFi, equipped with professional PC software.
- 16 groups system memories data, including 8 groups of preset, 8 groups of user settings; The boot data is the last saved parameters;
- 2 levels lock function. Standby function.
Features & Specifications:
- Output Channel: Main outputs (R/L) / Center / SUB/ SURR (L/R)
- Output Power: 8 Ω 5*200W + 400W | 4 Ω 5* 400W + 800W
- S/N R: >103dB
- THD: <0.01%
- Sensitivity: 0.775v/1.0v/1.4v
- Input Impedance (Ω) : 20k Ω balance
- Damping Factor: > 200/8 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz (+0dB - 0.5dB, 1KHz)
- Crosstalk of Channels: > 95dB
- Power Protection: short circuit, overcurrent, undervoltage overvoltage, overheating
- Weight: 9.25KG
- 485 x 460 x 95 mm
The Acesonic SP-450 Professional Karaoke Speakers are designed with serious singers in mind. The Acesonic SP-450 is a bass reflex professional karaoke speaker that dishes out surprisingly rich, full sound for the mid-range. It takes advantage of the latest technology geared towards professional and home karaoke! The 10" woofer and two 3" tweeters provide smoother response and better detail than other speakers of the past. And these speakers don't just sound great; with it's solid black color and three dimensional curved design, these two speakers will look great in any club or home!
- Attractive three-dimensional curved design
- Excellent Mid-range sound reproduction for Vocal and Singing
- Black Color
- Speaker Stand Mountable
- Ceiling Mountable
- Design in the U.S.A.
- Type: 2-way, 3-speaker Bass-Reflex Type
- Speaker: 1 x 10" cone-type (Woofer) 2 x 3" cone-type (Tweeter)
- Banana Plug connector style interface
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz Rated Sensitivity: 90dB Max.
- Maximum power Output: 300W Each x 2 Speakers for greater output requirements
- Impedance: 2-8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Dimension: 20.27" x 11.4" x 11.8" (LxDxH)
- Net Weight:50.7 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 58 lbs.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What is a bass reflex speaker?
Unlike an acoustic suspension speaker that uses a sealed enclosure, a bass reflex speaker includes a port (a hole in the box tuned to a specific frequency) or bass radiator (often referred to as a "drone cone") to produce more bass output in a tuned frequency range.
With a bass reflex design, efficiency is better - a bass reflex speaker will play louder than an acoustic suspension speaker when driven with the same amount of amplifier power. This can be a big benefit, especially if you're using a low-powered receiver or amp.
JBL 18" Compact Subwoofer (Single)
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
Acesonic UHF-5200 PRO 900MHz Digital Wireless Microphone System
The Acesonic UHF-5200 Pro is a True Diversity, 900MHz -100 Channels UHF Wireless Microphone System. This system operates in the 900Mhz range which goes even further up the UHF spectrum to interference. Most common systems operate in the crowded 600 and 800MHz range so the UHF-5200 Pro effectively avoids interference and sfrequency traffic jams with other systems. Excellent sound quality is provided by commercial grade UHF true diversity where 2 radio modules per antenna are continuously compared to select the strongest signal which delivers exceptionally stable radio signal. If you run into some interference, just select another channel from the many available. The microphones will auto-sync with the receiver via infrared. These two features combine to provide you with a very robust system. The microphones themselves are designed to pick up your voice very well so you always sound like yourself and don't have to worry about sound degradation. After many uses, most microphones do get dropped a few times which is why these are built a lot more rugged than others. Acesonic has developed this system to perform very well with emphasis on sound and build quality.
There are 8 different sound effects to choose from to help enhance your sound. Make your choice depending on your music type like Pop, Rock, Classic, Jazz, Dance, or R&B. Other effects can match your sound preferences such as Boost or Treble. Standard settings are available for those who want no effects or prefer to use their own EQ.
- Commercial grade UHF true diversity system
- 8 Adjustable Sound Effects: Pop, Rock, Classic, Jazz, Dance, R&B, Boost, Treble3
- CPU Control: A Micro Computer handles all the various functions such as
frequency selection, display, sound settings and analyzing signals
- Digital Frequency Synthesis Technology: Higher frequency stability
- Digital Transmitting/Receiving Encryption
- Single or Multi System Setup
- Operates in 900-960MHz with 100 Channels - Avoiding crowded 600 & 800MHz bands &
160-260MHz VHF bands
- Easy-to-Use infrared syncing feature and channel switching function
- Two highly sensitive and durable microphones with LCD indicators
- Frequency Range: UHF 900-960MHz Digital Transmission
- Digital Modulation Mode: pi/4DQPSK
- Occupied Bandwidth: 300KHz
- Transmission Rate: 204.8Kbps
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 50~15KHz
- Handheld microphone transmitter
- Transmit Mode: Audio and Data using encrypted digital transmission
- Dedicated Data Channel: 7kbps, internal CRC check
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Transmitting Power: ≤10dBm
- Frequency Stabilization: ±0.005%
- Battery: 2x 1.5V batteries
- Receive Mode: Digital Decryption Reception
- Sensitivity: -94dBm
Would you like to help others by submitting a review? Create an account and earn points for your reviews!